Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning Stroll


I love beautiful morning rides around the surrounding areas.  The country scenic routes are the best! We slept away Saturday, so what better way to spend Sunday morning, but in God's beautiful surroundings taking pictures! After riding around we went to watch the Texas Tech Women's Soccer team win.  We even got to spend some time with Michael's parents grilling burgers.  
Picture
Fog sitting in a low spot in the field.
Picture
Time spent with my love watching a beautiful sunrise. NOTHING better!
Picture
The sun is bright and the fields are beautiful. I love how the sun glistens on the leaves.
Picture
The sun shines through the leaves and the blooms this bright morning.
Picture
And the clouds are glowing from the warming rays of the sun.
Picture
We were headed home when I looked over to see this huge field of sunflowers. It was an amazing site!
Picture
I'm sure some farmer would laugh watching me walk around taking pictures.
Picture
I'm in love with that way the sun glows off of the sunflowers.
Picture
My first Texas Tech Women's Soccer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment