Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Relaxing Before The Work Week Begins


Working 12's at night has it disadvantages.  I struggle to function on our days off.  We are constantly switching back and forth between days and nights.  We miss out on a lot because of our crazy schedule...or lack of.  The break from work this past week was refreshing.  Yes, we were outside working on the house...but it was nice to be off and on days for awhile.  I feel accomplished.

We even got to go out to New Mexico Sunday and eat lunch with my parents.  It was good to see them and spend some time with them...even if it was just for a few hours.  On Monday we spent time with Michael's parents and ate supper with them.  It's good to get things done around the house and still have time for family.

Yesterday I was moping around and Michael noticed the change.  I'm happy to have a job to go to, but I do feel a little disappointed when my time in the sun comes to an end.  So, I was happy when he woke us up early and we spent the evening outside grilling some good food before work tonight.  It's been great and I'm ready to go make money tonight.
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment