Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another Weekend of Accomplishments Outside


We worked on things outside again this weekend.  We got more stuff put up and I worked on a garden box.  We also put up lights around the deck, finished the mulch area, and put in walkway lights.


Picture
Here is my garden box before I filled it up.
Picture
The after. I'm happy with my garden box. I will be able to roll it around the yard and have everything I need with me.
Picture
We got more sacks of rubber mulch to finish the walk area. I love it!
Picture
Working on the walkway lights. So excited!
Picture
We got the lights installed and went to bed to get back to nights for work with week. We got up late last night and ran outside to play with the lights. They are working great!
Our little house is far from amazing, but it is ours.  There is a degree of accomplishment I feel working on these projects.  I enjoy making this house a home.  Hopefully the hard work and sweat we put into it will pay off.  Please weeds, don't grow back and destroy our work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment