Monday, June 11, 2012


  • We headed out to Buffalo Springs Lake yesterday.  It was super hot and after waiting a few hours, we finally got our spot.  We were pooped out after setting up camp.  Sadly a loud day group moved in next to us.  We had to wait all day for them to leave.  All was great once we had our space again.  We soaked up some sun and even got in the lake to cool off before turning in for the night.  We tried out our new bedrolls last night and they worked out great.  This morning I got to test out my new fishing pole.  Michael got a kick out of my excitement after casting a few times and not having to call him over to fix it.  I love my underspin reel! :) 
  • Picture
    Our campsite.
  • Picture
    Lake sunset.
  • Picture
    We woke up to this beautiful site this morning.
  • Picture
    That is one big bright sun peaking.
  • Picture
    Wow! Such a beautiful morning!
  • Picture
  • Picture
    Huge bright sun rising this morning.
  • Picture
    Got a little fishing done before packing up for home.
  • Picture
    Fishing with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment