Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday with Sleep

What a busy day.  I love being off work for the holidays!!!! Starting at 5am, I got up and did the dishes and cleaned the countertops and even the microwave.  M got up and we ended up rearranging the kitchen cabinets and going through the frig.  What a morning! 

It was a beautiful day.  Mom and Dad decided to come see us! We cooked steak, sweet potatoes, fresh green beans, and salad.  It was very good! Then off to look at Christmas lights we went.

We were outside getting the grill ready when I saw this.
Looked like an extra sun...but had a rainbow effect too.
I looked again after taking this picture and all that was left was a small piece of rainbow.

My handsome husband is going to grill up some steaks!

Old truck decorated in Christmas lights.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day and I adore that old truck decorated in Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete