Saturday, December 1, 2012

Post Christmas Parade

I just love the Post Christmas Parade.  It's a small town parade with tractors, old cars, and fire trucks! It's a beautiful town square that is still alive and going.  They have Post Trade Days the first Saturday of every month.  This helps keep the small Mom and Pop shops going.  This is my favorite time of year to go.  I get to shop the local shops and see the parade!  Win win!

My love and I ready for the parade!
We sat on the tailgate and watched the boys behind us run around getting all the candy.
Boys will be boys!





Isn't that a beautiful Christmas square!

I love the hotel.  I want to stay here one year and watch the parade from the window.



After the parade we looked at lights around town and made our way back to Lubbock stopping along the way to look at Christmas lights.  Here are a few we saw.







1 comment:

  1. great adventure you guys. love the pictures. and i love your picture too. can i get a copy of it? loves

    ReplyDelete