Friday, May 18, 2012

Exploring the Front Yard


The sunrise was amazing this morning! I quickly knew it was going to be a great day for a few pictures before bed.  I'm pretty sure my neighbors THINK I'm crazy.  I was laying on the ground getting pictures of our weeds this morning.  My hubby opened the door and acted as if this was no shock at all!! The sunrise was amazing this morning! I quickly knew it was going to be a great day for a few pictures before bed.  I'm pretty sure my neighbors THINK I'm crazy.  I was laying on the ground getting pictures of our weeds this morning.  My hubby opened the door and acted as if this was no shock at all!
Picture
The best thing about working all night is watching the sun rise before heading to bed.
Picture
I love Dandelions and how the sun brought out the details.
Picture
I have decided to embrace our weed filled yard and find the beauty in it all. I love this wildflower growing amongst the ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment